PUBLIC EVENT! GALentines at VALLEY RANCH
February 13 @ 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM$45.00
LADIES grab your besties (and make new friends!) at our 1st Annual GALentine’s Event! We have so much fun in store for you!
Whether you want an option to the Superbowl, or want to make it home before it starts, this GALentine’s event is the perfect time to celebrate your friendships with girlfriends!
This event is for women, by women, and is supporting & promoting LOCAL & SMALL businesses owned by women!
(VR Residents get a FREE glass of wine, compliments of VALLEY RANCH HOA!)
HOW TO REGISTER: (NO walk-ins)
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER = Sunday, Feb. 6th by 11PM.
- EARLY-BIRD DEADLINE = Sunday, Jan. 30th by 11PM
- Register and pay for the event. PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PAYPAL = via ticket options & registration below on THIS page. (Make sure you select quantity, as it may be defaulted to zero.)
- ZELLE; VENMO; or CASH APP = Please send an email IMMEDIATELY to LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com. Make sure to let us know how many you want, and any other details. You will receive an emailed invoice with all payment options & details. NOTE: You are considered registered ONLY AFTER payment is received.
- Receive an emailed reply/confirmation (within 72 hours of registration, or within 72 hours prior to event: whichever comes first) with your confirmation info. Important: Please email us immediately at LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com after making sure you’ve added our email address, and checked your spam folder, if you did not receive this email.
- Invite your friends, the more the merrier!
- PLEASE ARRIVE at 12:30PM for check-in (and early shopping!) Arrive no later than 12:45PM for getting checked in and seating. The actual event will start at 1PM.
- Seating: In order to have your choices waiting for you at your seat, and to maximize your experience, seating will be assigned. In your registration form, you may list the names of whom you’d like to sit with. To ensure that your request is met: Make sure to list BOTH FIRST & LAST names. It is your responsibility to find out if they registered, if they used the same name that you listed, and to make sure that they listed your name as well.
NOTE: This event will be canceled if insufficient registrations, and your registration will be refunded in full.
PRICE & WHAT’S INCLUDED:
ONLY $45 per GAL! (Sorry, as this is a combined vendor event, NO discounts or coupons, etc. may be applied toward this event.)
- Informational wine tasting flight by Medina River Winery! Three samples each. Your choice of white or red. CLICK HERE FOR WINE INFO.
- Step-by-step painting by Let’s Paint, Y’all! CLICK HERE FOR PAINTING INFO.
- Color Street step-by-step mani by Piece of Cake Nail Art! CLICK HERE FOR MANI INFO.
- Charcuterie Plates! Enjoy a plate of meats, cheeses, crackers, fruits, chocolates, and more while you experience your wine flight and paint & sip!
- Shopping opportunities from:
- Medina River Winery (CLICK HERE for Medina River Winery info)
- Piece of Cake Nail Art (CLICK HERE for Piece of Cake Nail Art info.)
- Let’s Paint Y’all (CLICK HERE for Let’s Paint, Y’all info.)
- Cater 2 U (baked goods!) (CLICK HERE for Cater 2 U info.)
- Thoughtful Designs by Mina (handcrafted gifts!) (CLICK HERE for Thoughtful Designs by Mina info.)
- Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
- EARLY-BIRD registrations receive an extra ticket for the prize drawing!
At this time there are no mandates. We will comply with that which is mandated (this info will be updated in that event.) There will be hand sanitizer and masks available.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- 5 days notice prior to start of event VIA E-MAIL only to LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com = full refund less 6% (to cover all transaction fees.)
- Less than 5 days notice = Sorry, NO refunds. OPTION: You may another VR couple in your place.
- NO refunds for “no shows”; sorry but all fees are forfeited in this case. (Please transfer your registration to someone else!)
- If event is canceled due to insufficient registrations, or any unforeseen situation, your registration fee will be refunded 100% in full.
By registering for this event, you automatically agree to be responsible for ALL of the following:
- Contacting us via email if you do not receive your initial confirmation email within 72 hours of registration, or within 72 hours prior to event: whichever comes first. (Make sure you check your spam folder and make sure you’ve added our email address first.)
- Contacting us ASAP at least 24-48 hours BEFORE the event if you have ANY issues!