- This event has passed.
PUBLIC EVENT! – INN PUB, Kerrville
April 22, 2022 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM$30
Celebrate life in Texas! Join us for this paint & sip event in Kerrville at THE INN PUB in Hill Country, while we paint this Texas still-life scene of bluebonnets in a cowboy boot! No skills needed, step-by-step instruction & all supplies provided.
If you’ve never been to THE INN PUB, you’re in for a special treat with the feel of the old west in this saloon… If you’re from out-of-town, make sure you book a room at their INN OF THE HILLS HOTEL and treat yourself to a Texas Hill Country get-away weekend!
This event is open to 21+.
We are a small, local business, supporting other small, local businesses. Please help show THE INN PUB some love for letting us paint with them, by supporting them with ordering food & drinks during the event.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER = Sunday, Apr. 17th, by 11PM.
- EARLY-BIRD DEADLINE = Friday, Apr. 1st, by 11PM.
- Register and pay for the event. PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PAYPAL = via ticket options & registration below on THIS page. (Make sure you select quantity, as it may be defaulted to zero.)
- ZELLE; VENMO; or CASH APP = Please send an email IMMEDIATELY to LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com. Make sure to let us know how many you want, and any other details. You will receive an emailed invoice with all payment options & details. NOTE: You are considered registered ONLY AFTER you’ve received a confirmation email that your payment was received.
- Receive an emailed reply/confirmation (within 72 business hours of registration, or within 72 hours prior to event: whichever comes first) with your confirmation info. Important: Please email us immediately at LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com after making sure you’ve added our email address, and checked your spam folder, if you did not receive this email.
- Invite your friends, the more the merrier!
- PLEASE ARRIVE 10 minutes early for seating, getting checked in, placing your food & drink orders, and to get situated, as we will start painting right on time. Late arrivals may have a difficult time catching up. SEATING = 1st come, 1st serve. Groups may want to arrive earlier to claim seats together.
PRICE & WHAT’S INCLUDED:
ONLY $30 Per Painter! (Must pre-register) Day of =$35 CASH ONLY, and ONLY if space & supplies are available.
- Pre-sketched 16×20 canvas.
- Step-by-step instruction (NO skills needed!)
- ALL supplies needed! (Use of apron, paints, brushes, tracers, etc.)
- EARLY-BIRD registrations receive a FREE gift!
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- 48+ hours notice prior to start of event VIA E-MAIL only to LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com = full refund less 6% (to cover all transaction fees.)
- Less than 48 hours = Sorry, NO refunds. OPTION: You may send someone else in your place.
- SOLD OUT EVENTS: Once an event is sold out, there are NO refunds, and no options to transfer fees to another event. Please understand that we are a small business and held a spot for you, and are no longer able to sell this space to another guest. EXCEPTION: We will start a “wait list” once an event is sold out, AS LONG AS THERE ARE 48+ HOURS left before the event. If we are able to sell your space to another, you will be refunded less the transaction fees. We strongly encourage you to send someone else in your place if you missed the refund dead-line, or if the event has sold out.
- You may transfer your registration to another event ONLY with 48+hours notice via email, and ONLY IF EVENT IS NOT SOLD OUT! No transferring your registration to any future event if this event is sold out. Please send someone in your place. Please understand that we are a small business and held your spot for you.
- No refunds for “no shows”; sorry but all fees are forfeited in this case. (Please transfer your registration to someone else if possible.)
- If event is canceled by us, due to insufficient registrations, or any unforeseen situation, your registration fee will be refunded 100% in full.
By registering for this event, you automatically agree to be responsible for ALL of the following:
- Contacting us via email if you do not receive your initial confirmation email within 72 hours of registration, or within 72 hours prior to event: whichever comes first. (Make sure you check your spam folder and make sure you’ve added our email address first.) NOTE: You are not considered registered unless you receive your confirmation & ticket email.
- Contacting us ASAP at least 24-48 hours BEFORE the event if you have ANY issues!