- This event has passed.
Private – WHISPER FALLS – (kids event)
July 7, 2022 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM$10
Calling all lil artists of Whisper Falls! Let’s get our creativity going during summer, and paint this LIL LONGHORN together step-by-step, no skills needed! Invite your neighbors & meet new ones!
Want another reason to join us?: Your generous HOA is paying a portion of your registration fees!
This event is open to the kids of WHISPER FALLS HOA.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER = Wednesday, July 6th, by 11PM.
- Register and pay for the event. PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PAYPAL = via ticket options & registration below on THIS page. (Make sure you select quantity, as it may be defaulted to zero.)
- ZELLE; VENMO; or CASH APP = Please send an email IMMEDIATELY to LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com. Make sure to let us know how many you want, and any other details. You will receive an emailed invoice with all payment options & details. NOTE: You are considered registered ONLY AFTER you’ve received a confirmation email that your payment was received.
- Receive an emailed reply/confirmation (within 72 business hours of registration, or within 72 hours prior to event: whichever comes first) with your confirmation info. Important: Please email us immediately at LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com after making sure you’ve added our email address, and checked your spam folder, if you did not receive this email.
- Invite your neighbors, the more the merrier!
- PLEASE ARRIVE 10+ minutes early for seating, getting checked in, placing your food & drink orders, and to get situated, as we will start painting right on time. Late arrivals may have a difficult time catching up. SEATING = 1st come, 1st serve. Groups may want to arrive earlier to claim seats together.
PRICE & WHAT’S INCLUDED:
$20 $10 Per Painter! Your generous HOA is paying $10 of each ticket! (Must pre-register) Day of =$15 CASH ONLY, exact change, and ONLY if space & supplies are available.
- Pre-sketched 8×10 canvas.
- Step-by-step instruction (NO skills needed!)
- ALL supplies needed! (Use of apron, paints, brushes, tracers, etc.)
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- 48+ hours notice prior to start of event VIA E-MAIL only to LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com = full refund less 6% (to cover all transaction fees.)
- Less than 48 hours = Sorry, NO refunds. OPTION: You may send someone else in your place.
- SOLD OUT EVENTS: Once an event is sold out, there are NO refunds, and no options to transfer fees to another event. Please understand that we are a small business and held a spot for you, and are no longer able to sell this space to another guest. EXCEPTION: We will start a “wait list” once an event is sold out, AS LONG AS THERE ARE 48+ HOURS left before the event. If we are able to sell your space to another, you will be refunded less the transaction fees. We strongly encourage you to send someone else in your place if you missed the refund dead-line, or if the event has sold out.
- You may transfer your registration to another event ONLY with 48+hours notice via email, and ONLY IF EVENT IS NOT SOLD OUT! No transferring your registration to any future event if this event is sold out. Please send someone in your place. Please understand that we are a small business and held your spot for you.
- No refunds for “no shows”; sorry but all fees are forfeited in this case. (Please transfer your registration to someone else if possible.)
- ALL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION IF INSUFFICIENT REGISTRATIONS. If event is canceled by us, due to insufficient registrations, or any unforeseen situation, your registration fee will AUTOMATICALLY be refunded 100% in full, and we will notify you via email.
By registering for this event, you automatically agree to be responsible for ALL of the following:
- Contacting us via email if you do not receive your initial confirmation email within 72 hours of registration, or within 72 hours prior to event: whichever comes first. (Make sure you check your spam folder and make sure you’ve added our email address first.) NOTE: You are not considered registered unless you receive your confirmation & ticket email.
- Contacting us ASAP at least 24-48 hours BEFORE the event if you have ANY issues!
Technology is awesome!… until it’s not. Our apologies if you experience ANY issues while trying to purchase ticket(s). If this occurs, please email us at LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com
Let us know which event and how many tickets you’d like, and we will email an invoice to you with multiple payment options.