- This event has passed.
Public – ACRYLIC PAINT POUR- Medina River Winery
June 11, 2022 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM$30 – $45
You’ve seen this technique all over social media, now this is YOUR chance to actually DO an acrylic pour! Join us at the MEDINA RIVER WINERY for the EASY & FUN painting technique!
Whether you are an experienced artist, or have not lifted so much as a crayon since kindergarten, this event is for you! No skills needed, step-by-step instruction and all supplies provided!
- First choose your painting surface: Canvas or Texas-shaped Wood Cutout (with size options)
- Next choose your painting style: Abstract multi-color style, or Beach style! (see pics/slideshow posted 5/14 on FB & IG from Valley Ranch paint pouring event.)
We are a small, local business supporting other small, local businesses… please make sure to make a order & make purchase while at the winery. <3
HOW TO REGISTER:
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER = Friday, June 10th, by 11PM. However, PLEASE REGISTER BY TUESDAY, JUNE 7th, as this event will be canceled (& refunded in full) if the minimum # of registrants is not received by Wed., June 8th.
- Register and pay for the event. PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PAYPAL = via ticket options & registration below on THIS page. (Make sure you select quantity, as it may be defaulted to zero.)
- ZELLE; VENMO; or CASH APP = Please send an email IMMEDIATELY to LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com. Make sure to let us know how many you want, and any other details. You will receive an emailed invoice with all payment options & details. NOTE: You are considered registered ONLY AFTER you’ve received a confirmation email that your payment was received.
- Receive an emailed reply/confirmation (within 72 business hours of registration, or within 72 hours prior to event: whichever comes first) with your confirmation info. Important: Please email us immediately at LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com after making sure you’ve added our email address, and checked your spam folder, if you did not receive this email.
- Invite your friends, the more the merrier!
- PLEASE ARRIVE 10+ minutes early for seating, getting checked in, placing your food & drink orders, and to get situated, as we will start painting right on time. Late arrivals may have a difficult time catching up. SEATING = 1st come, 1st serve. Groups may want to arrive earlier to claim seats together.
PRICE & WHAT’S INCLUDED:
(Must pre-register) Day of =$5 additional CASH ONLY, exact change, and ONLY if space & supplies are available.
- CHOOSE YOUR SURFACE (all sizes are approx.):
- $30 (qty. = one) 9″ x 12″ x 1/2″ canvas
- $35 (qty. = one) 12″ x 12″ x 1/2″canvas
- $38 (qty. = one) 10″ x 20″ x 1/2″ canvas
- $40* (qty. = set of three) thick 6″ x 6″ x 1.5″ canvases
- $45 (qty. = one) Large TEXAS 14.5″ x 14.5″ x 1/4″ wood cutout
- $45* (qty. = set of three) Small TEXAS 6.75″ x 6.75″ x 1/4″ wood cutouts
- *NOTE: If you choose a set of 3 smaller surfaces, all 3 must be the same style: multi-color or beach, with included cups of pouring medium.
- OPTIONAL: Want to make a set of poured paintings, or a second as a gift? The same painter may choose a second surface (includes additional tray, mediums, etc.) for 50% off regular price (BOGO 1/2 off!) Can NOT be shared or split with another painter. AFTER you purchase a ticket, please email us so we may send you an invoice you for the second surface. SURFACE OPTION is dependent upon available supply, call us ASAP if your choice is running low!)
- Additional cups of premeasured pouring medium will be available for sale at event, cash only.
- Step-by-step instruction (NO skills needed!)
- Multiple techniques will be demonstrated. PLEASE NOTE: The demos will take place at 6PM, then painters will implement their favorite technique(s) on their own project. LATE ARRIVALS acknowledge that they will completely miss the demos. Demos will NOT be repeated, however, instructor will verbally give technique info to late arrivals.
- Paint pouring medium (premeasured based on project size)
- beach scene = six beach colors (including metallic gold to make your sand shimmer)
- multi-colors = six individual cups of premeasured medium (choose paint colors at event)
- (additional cups of premeasured pouring medium will be available for sale at event, cash only. Note: At “regular” painting events, all the paint you need is included. It is also included here, however, if ADDITIONAL pouring medium/colors is/are desired, there is an additional charge due to the high cost of pouring medium.)
- Silicone drops
- Use of butane torch if/as needed (18+ only)
- Disposable gloves
- Tray (for pouring, and which you get to take home for wet-paint project)
- Specialty paint options (metallic)
- ALL additional supplies needed! (Use of apron, paints, brushes, other tools as needed for paint pouring, etc.)
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- 48+ hours notice prior to start of event VIA E-MAIL only to LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com = full refund less 6% (to cover all transaction fees.)
- Less than 48 hours = Sorry, NO refunds. OPTION: You may send someone else in your place.
- SOLD OUT EVENTS: Once an event is sold out, there are NO refunds, and no options to transfer fees to another event. Please understand that we are a small business and held a spot for you, and are no longer able to sell this space to another guest. EXCEPTION: We will start a “wait list” once an event is sold out, AS LONG AS THERE ARE 48+ HOURS left before the event. If we are able to sell your space to another, you will be refunded less the transaction fees. We strongly encourage you to send someone else in your place if you missed the refund dead-line, or if the event has sold out.
- You may transfer your registration to another event ONLY with 48+hours notice via email, and ONLY IF EVENT IS NOT SOLD OUT! No transferring your registration to any future event if this event is sold out. Please send someone in your place. Please understand that we are a small business and held your spot for you.
- No refunds for “no shows”; sorry but all fees are forfeited in this case. (Please transfer your registration to someone else if possible.)
- ALL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION IF INSUFFICIENT REGISTRATIONS. If event is canceled by us, due to insufficient registrations, or any unforeseen situation, your registration fee will AUTOMATICALLY be refunded 100% in full, and we will notify you via email.
By registering for this event, you automatically agree to be responsible for ALL of the following:
- Contacting us via email if you do not receive your initial confirmation email within 72 hours of registration, or within 72 hours prior to event: whichever comes first. (Make sure you check your spam folder and make sure you’ve added our email address first.) NOTE: You are not considered registered unless you receive your confirmation & ticket email.
- Contacting us ASAP at least 24-48 hours BEFORE the event if you have ANY issues!
Technology is awesome!… until it’s not. Our apologies if you experience ANY issues while trying to purchase ticket(s). If this occurs, please email us at LetsPaintYall@yahoo.com
Let us know which event and how many tickets you’d like, and we will email an invoice to you with multiple payment options.